A COMPANY’S IDENTITY IS MADE UP OF SEVERAL COMPONENTS:
- logo (symbol of the brand and visual identity)
- stationery (business cards, envelopes, etc.)
- marketing (flyers, leaflets, brochures, catalogues, website, etc.)
- products and packaging (packaging products sold and they are sold)
- dress code (articles of clothing worn by what are employees)
- neon signs
- messages and actions (messages transmitted through direct or indirect ways of communication)
- other methods of communication (audio, smell, touch, etc.)
- everything is visual, auditory and represent the company
All these things make up a company’s identity, which should support the brand. The role of the identity of the company is to provide indirect indications with regard to its reliability and to establish a positive rapport with the consumer. This process can be resembled to the relationship between people, relations in which the first impression can be negative or positive and can influence all subsequent contacts between the protagonists.
Creating an identity for the company will have a positive impact on how your clients distinguish based on branding. The process of creating an identity for a company is not easy, because on the basis of selected branding will create a link between the company and themselves.